Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blank!


And if I don't come home tonight,
Just know I tried my best to fight.
Please don't think I plan to lose to the night.
And curse the moon so dull and bright,
My heavy soul can't stand the light.
It burns me straight to the bones, my bones

♫ Cue The Sun ♪ Derby Loves Daphne ♫


this should be a blank blog.
but i want something to be clear.
so here it goes.

i should fix that antenna 'cause every time i watch my life
it always has noise. i always got irritated by it.
my life sucks! yeah! i never thought that i'm stepping on someone's reputation.
I've been a really really bad man! 

i feel sorry about those people that i hurt.
sorry! sorry! sorry! :(

i'm bothered about ME!
waaaaahhh! all i needed to do now is to just close my eyes, heavily.
and allow them to hit me wherever they want. just to pay that price.
and from now on i will be a good individual and be a good friend and be a good individual and be a good friend. and be a good friend and be a good individual and be a humble boy.




Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►________◄

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's up doc?