Good day!
This is my tutorial on how to move on...
But first, we need to know why on earth you should move on...
Hmm... Let’s see, maybe
You have been fired in the company you’re working to.
Or your girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with you.
Or some other sad situations
Or maybe in some other good situation like
You won in a contest
You saw a famous celebrity
The girl/boy you like held your hand
But in this tutorial I’ll be talking about moving on from a previous person you like.
FROM A PREVIOUS PERSON YOU LIKE!
you don’t have any relationship with this person as a syota or boy/girlfriend.
How can give a tutorial in the topic where I didn’t experience? Right?
So I chose this topic.
Step 1:
Think first if you don’t like that person after all.
Step 2:
After the big question. Ask yourself another question “do I really have to move on?”
Step 3:
Stay close with your True Friends, surely you’ll find comfort with them
Step 4:
Keep yourself busy, do not hang for a long period of time, that causes random thoughts including that person and it’ll make you sad.
Step 5
Have fun with the people around you
Step 6
Pray to God. Stay close to Him.
And there you have it, my own way of moving on. :D
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

1 comment:
oh.. yeah right dude..!!
Post a Comment