I’m here to let you know
Can’t trust what you think you know
Don’t follow that yellow brick road when your brain says stop but your heart says go
♫ My Brain Says "Stop" But My Heart Says "Go"♪ FM Static ♫
FM Static just released their 4th album entitled " My Brain Says "Stop" But My Heart Says ". since I'm a fan. i already got it. after the day it was released.
the album has 10 original composition.
before i heard the songs. i expect good melodies but they failed me. they give me the song of my summer or maybe the songs of the year. even better than what I've expected. each song has it's own feeling and emotion.
positive pop rocks.
my favorite in the album... so far.
Lost in You
Cinnamon and Lipsticks
Black Tattoo
Breaking Me Again
Inside Out
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►I'm falling in love with them again◄
No comments:
Post a Comment