- Happy Day - Ayiesha Woods
- Life is Beautiful - The Afters
- My Father's House - Audio Adrenaline
- Love Like This - Ayiesha Woods
- Refine Me - Ayiesha Woods
- Marry Your Daughter - Brian McKnight
- Shadowfeet - Brooke Fraser
- Betty - Brooke Fraser
- Ayoko na - Ogie Cayabyab
- In Me - Casting Crowns
- You Do All Things Well - Chris Tomlin
- Who Can Satisfy - CFNi
- Invincible - Christian Bautista
- Father God - Citipointe Live
- Desperate For Your Heart - Citipointe Live
- In the Highest - Citipointe live
- Higher + Wider + Deeper - Citipointe Live
- Commission My Soul - Citipointe Live
- The Birthday Song - Corrine May
- My Kind of Perfect - David Archuleta
- Stomping the Roses - David Archuleta
- Complain - David Archuleta
- Open Skies - David Crowder Band
- Lo Que Soy - Demi Lovato
- My Love is Like a Star - Demi Lovato
- Back To You - Fighting Instinct
- Free to Be Me - Franchesca Battistelli
- Behind The Scenes - Franchesca Battistelli
- Time in Between - Franchesca Battistelli
- More and More - Gary V.
- Great Great God - Gateway Worship
- My Everything - Kari Jobe
- Everything - Lifehouse
- My Everything - Jesus Culture
- You are Good - Kari Jobe
- Find You on My Knees - Kari Jobe
- Stars In The Sky - Kari Jobe
- What Love Is This - Kari Jobe
- Love Came Down - Kari Jobe
- Sweep Me Away - Kari Jobe
- We Are - Kari Jobe
- Beloved - Kari Jobe
- Dahan - December Avenue
- Someone To Fall Back On - Aly Michaela
- One Thing - One Direction
- What Makes You Beautiful - Boyce Avenue
- Leap Of Faith - Hale
- Dahil Sa'yo Sa Himig ng Aking Gitara - Hale
- Open My Eyes - Hillsong
- The Wonder of Your Love
- Better Than Life - Lakewood
- Gusto - Hydz Sanchez (Cover)
- More of You - Doulos For Christ Church
- Thank You - The Katinas
- When Did You Fall - Hydz Sanchez (Cover)
- For You - Hydz Sanchez (Cover)
- I Could Not Ask For More - Hydz Sanchez (Cover)
- Kiss by Kiss - Hydz Sanchez (Cover)
- Sunshine - Gabrielle
- Realize - Colbie Calliat
- Terrified -Katherine McPhee
- This Time - Freestyle
- Rez Power - Israel Houghton
- Te Amo - Israel Houghton
- More Than Enough - Israel Houghton
- Overflow - Israel Houghton
- Jesus at the Center - Israel Houghton
- Good Morning Sunshine - Jaci Velasquez
- Flower in The Rain - Jaci Velasquez
- Imagine Me Without You - Jaci Velasquez
- I Promise - Jaci Velasquez
- Jesus Is - Jaci Velasquez
- You're My God - Jaci Velasquez
- Come As You Are - Jaci Velasquez
- Everytime I Fall - Jaci Velasquez
- Love Will Find You - Jaci Velasquez
- 12:51 - Krissy and Erika
- Awesome God - Kirk Franklin
- My Desire - Jeremy Camp
- Empty Me - Jeremy Camp
- Payphone - Maroon 5
- Beautiful Things - Michael Gungor Band
- Be Thou Exalted - New Life Worship
- Glance - Misty Edwards
- Sing Of Your Love - Planetshakers
- Beautiful Savior - Planetshakers
- Silent Night + Away in a Manger - Relient K
- I Hate Christmas Parties - Relient K
- Your Love Is Like - Rick Pino
- Those Nights - Skillet
- Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran
- Christmas Must Be Something More - Taylor Swift
- The Story Of Us - Taylor Swift
- Starlight - Taylor Swift
- Kontrabida - Sam Concepcion
- Everything I Own - Vanessa Hudgens
- Unlovable - Mild
- Brave - Nicole Nordeman
- Back At One - Brian McKnight
- Center of My Life - Hillsong
- One and Zeros - Stellar Kart
- Choose - Christy Nockles
- The God I know - City Harvest Church
- Cornerstone - Hillsong
- Make A Wave - Demi Lovato
- God of Ages - Jon Owens
- Here to Eternity - Hillsong
- Here I Am Lord Send Me - Jon Owens
- I Do - Marie Digby ft Jericho Rosales
- I Live I Breathe - Hillsong
- By Chance (You & I) - JRA
- Love Revolution - Natalie Grant
- Dreams - Krista Nicole
- Blessings - Laura Story
- Journey - Corrinne May
- Panginoon - Sesa
- Lord Of All - Jose Villanueva
- I Wont Last a Day without You - Sarah Geronimo
- So Close - Jon McLaughin
- Stay With me - Colbie Calliat
- Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift
- You Got Me - Colbie Calliat
- What If - Colbie Calliat
- Tuloy Pa Rin - Noel Cabangon
- Pursuer of My Soul - Gateway Worship
- Legacy - Nicole Nordeman
GIRL OF THE YEAR
Stand Firm.. She's the Girl of the year! well, as if naman ipopost ko dito no? mamaya mabasa pa nya. lalo na't patuloy na kumakalat tong blog ko. pero alam ko namang walang nagbabasa dito e. half safe. Risky?? One Word: Beautiful
MOMENT OF A DAY in A YEAR
Surprises woke me up in the morning in hassle and excitement but procrastination blocks my way, good thing there's a inspiration that keeps me moving. as I prepare for my breakfast, my heart beats so fast but I don't know why and I ate more faith and prayer. I draw close to Him by noon and wait for the dessert of miracles. I can't even imagine, He fill up my lunch with good things even though I sin. So much challenge and realization as 3pm goes by and on dinner I almost fall back, almost give up. Thank God for the strength and more inspiration. before I fall asleep, He blessed me with countless blessing plus additional knowledge. :D
I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back. Philippians 3:14 (The MSG)
2008:DECLARATION - DAVID COOK
This is the last song I’ve played last 2008, pangrakrakan kasi. Astig!
Tska fresh na fresh pa sya nun. It’s my declaration to anyone who is listening!
2009:CENTERFIELD – STELLAR KART
This is the last song I’ve played last 2009! Wla lang sa kanya kasi tumigil ung random songs sa aking playlist.
2010:YOUR NAME HIGH - HILLSONG UNITED
The last song i've played randomly last 2010. just like what i've expected, it carries the message in my life in 2011. :D
2011:HAPPY - AYIESHA WOODS
The last song i've played randomly last 2011. just like what i've expected, it carries the message in my life in 2012. :D
2013: Keep The Candle Burning - Point of Grace
A LOVE LIFE - Definition Still unavailable.
Spirituality. Relationship. God
Hardtimes fall at me, I almost give up. but still He's there, waiting for me to fall so I can experience His catch. Now, I'm not Turning Back.
2012 - Awesome Year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment