As a feeling writer, frustrated blogger, enthusiastic photographer/videographer and keen graphic designer. I should live my everyday life learning and exercising inside the scope of those fields. You can see my backpack filled with things that will help me grow.
| My violet Ballpoint pen! I couldn't write anything without his small but terrible tool. |
| My purple highlighter, I need this when I'm reading books. wise words should be highlighted! |
| My notebook-diary, this is where my violet pen always land. it is filled with thoughts, realizations, poems and secrets. |
| My Planner-Daily Journal notebook. I write things that happened in everyday of my life. |
| My earplugs. I need some musical inspiration for writings and taking photos. with this, some shots or things that I write comes to life especially when the music fits the situation. |
| My phone, for distraction! HAHA! in some cases it helps me to write more, its a source of many things tho! It is also a source of best hangout places to write with. |
| My camera and videocam, to capture moments. explore creativity through photography/Videography. and a storage of cool graphics in the streets and/or some parks and places. |
And I also bring these stuffs:
| Protection for my paper-techy stuffs when bad whether came or just in case my bag gets wet! |
| A friendship bracelet. I really don't know why I include this. maybe I just find this cute when it's in my wrist. it reminds me that I'm not alone. :) |
| Extra Shirt for extra perspiration. |
| Umbrella as sunblock (I don't want darker skin! HAHA!) and raindrop bloc. and Its purple! |
| Glasses for additional fashion as a writer, photographer or whatsoever. |
We should live our everyday life a one step closer to our dreams
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans."
Proverbs 16:3 NIV
//InsideAWeirdosBag
//IHopeSomeoneFindThisUseful XD
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment