Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

2018 Goals

So, I was browsing my subscription box in YouTube and I stumbled upon this video about a year-end recap that ends with a reminder to thank God for the highs and the lows of the past year and expect more from Him this year. (Which makes me think my plans this year)

Here are my goals for 2018!

Read more books 
- I bought couple of books in the past years that I haven't read yet but I'll start with these two bad boys by Judah Smith. 

Learn more about the art of Photography 
- Photography is fun, all those ISO, aperture and shutter speeds. Need to learn those and be a better picture-taker. (and Videotake. hahaha)  :D 

Publish more Blogs and Vlogs! 
- I've been inconsistent with my Blogs, I'll make sure to get out of this slumping and publish meaningful articles. And yeah, the Content Creator thing, I'm ready to check boxes on #TheBucketList. #JassieeAndJay 

Serve God!
- I'm praying to go back to the ministry. Will I be in multimedia or music team's bassist or writer or wherever He leads me. It's definitely a journey and that God will unveil the destination soon. 

#2018Goals
#ThankGodfor2017
#ServeGod
#Books
#JudahSmith
//sebajisoka

No comments: