My 2017 Playlist
Against The Current - Brighter
Parachute - The Mess I Made
Frankie Cosmos - Fool
Frankie Cosmos - Art School
Ed Sheeran - Save Myself
Ed Sheeran - What Do I know
Ed Sheeran - How Would You Feel (Paean)
Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Matoma ft. Yeng Constantino - Wonderful Life (Mi Oh My)
Coldplay - Up and Up
5 Seconds of Summer - Everything I didn't Say
Reese Lansangan - Grammar Nazi
Janina Vela - Hesitate
Jesus Culture - Alive In You ft. Kim Walker-Smith
Jaime Grace - Just A Friend (Feat. Manwell of Group 1 Crew)
Planetshakers - I Came For You
Mid-Cities Worship - Beauty For Ashes
Rush of Fools - Undo
MOMENT OF A DAY IN A YEAR:
This "Day" is quite different, emotions stirred up as I stir my morning Coffee + Milo mix. It's a cold day to start with lot of emotion on my back. Walking through the streets holding my heart tight and having decisions mushed all over the sidewalk. I know that He has a plan, but I can't see it for now.
There are challenges as I ate lunch, it's hard to cook and it's uncooked to be honest, I sway all over it and tried my best. I realized that this is the the food that I wanted. It's raw and not on my favorite list.
Being a friend to someone I almost hated is quite good. You'll notice a different point of view, realizing that we can make things better in many ways. As I went to this coffee shop for merienda, I'm amazed that I'm not that emotional anymore, and there are lots of blessing around me, as we go along this day, I saw opportunities and dreams that I can start, so we did, it's slow but I know that this is going to be great.
Upon dinner, God made everything special. I know I had lots of failure but hey. Decisions had been made and He make beauty for ashes. *1 difficult-handshake-with-Jesus-because-He's-that-cool.
BIBLE STORY OF THE YEAR:
![]() | |||
| But they cried out all together, saying, "Away with this man, and release for us Barabbas!"Luke 23:18 |
THE LAST SONG:
These are the last songs I've played in the previous years
2008: Declaration - David Cook
2009: Centerfield - Stellar Kart
2010: Your Name High - Hillsong United
2011: Happy - Ayiesha Woods
2012: Keep The Candle Burning - Point of Grace
2013: When You Call My Name - Vineyard Music UK
2014: Like the Sun - Stellar Kart
2015: Kung Wala Ka - Hale
2016: I Could Sing of Your Love Forever - Hillsong
2017: Take Me Away - Lifehouse
A LOVE LIFE
![]() |
| Why so serious? |
SPIRITUALITY. RELATIONSHIP. GOD
There are lots of changes, but SERVING YOU and KNOWING YOU MORE are my priority.
Make 2018 more amazing than the past.
//sebajisoka


No comments:
Post a Comment