After weeks of searching, scouting and checking reviews. I'm here with this bad boy, the Dell Inspiron 15 7000.
Quick Specs:
Intel Core i5-73000HQ CPU @ 2.5GHz
4GB RAM (up to 32GB)
1 TB Hard Drive
GTX GeForce 1050 4GB
I'm still planning to upgrade the RAM though and I'm still installing and downloading the applications that I need, I'm in the midst of setting this up. I already have my bestfriends, Photoshop, Premiere and NBA 2k18 to name a few.
I'm pretty excited for this device, I've been longing for one ever since my PC crashes down. And now, I got a new Windows device that's way wayyy better than the old one (and sure, costly)
I'm so thankful to the seller for maintaining this device and selling it on a budget. And to be honest, I'm not a fan of second hands but I'm enjoying this so far.
//Dell
//Inspiron15
//GeForce1050
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment