Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Limiting Belief

Everything is meaningless! A chasing after the wind! - Ecclesiastes 1:14

This is my story, I tried everything that pleases me and I don't feel like I'm being productive and serving my purpose, my real purpose. I tried doing lots of things just have this feel-good atmosphere in my mind. But truth be told, I don't feel good.

I'm struggling to do the things that I don't enjoy doing for others. I feel like I'm just trying to impress everyone and it does not do good for me. I don't feel any satisfaction. 

How do I want my life to be remembered?

I answered this already before, that our lives will be remembered in the good and bad things that we do. It don't make sense to me now. What's the importance of our lives to be remembered. When we're long gone, it does not matter. It doesn't do us any good. 

It goes the same in gaining knowledge and wisdom, in pursuing our passions. It does not make any sense. 


Unless...

We do it for the glory of God. 


//LimitingBelief
//sebajisoka

No comments: