I know that I shouldn't said that
You don't deserve it
and it pains me
knowing how disgusting it was
You can disown me and I'll never blame you
But I'm sorry, I regret it.
I know this is not enough
but I'll make sure to make up
with all that I know
with everything that I can
I'm sorry to all the things that I've said and done
To the way I act whenever I'm tired
or whenever I ignore you
and all the unrecognized efforts
All I'm thinking was.. myself
I'm begging you, I wanted to change
And that's what I'll pursue
It will be my peace offering
I will adopt your kind heart
And your calmness
I hope that you can look me in the eyes again with the words that you're longing to say and I'm waiting to hear..
//NotToLate
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment