Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Ups and Downs

It's only March and there has been several Ups and Downs in my life.

Downs:

  • I showcased my salary increase presentation and I only got the lowest salary increase. 
  • I somehow lose interest in my passion because of the panelist' 
  • Our home almost burned down
  • I lose consciousness in just our 2nd destination
  • I got Amebiasis, that can really cause death

Ups:

  • I fight for my salary increase due to miscommunication and it was adjusted
  • We went to Bali, Indonesia and took a lot of pictures and videos
  • My family is safe
  • I never lost my consciousness throughout our trip up until now
  • I was cured from Amebiasis in just a week


Today, I'm planning for a business, understanding the priorities for my life, looking forward to the future.  

//UpsAndDowns
//sebajisoka

No comments: