Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Ellamazing

A few days ago, Ben&Ben announced that they will be having a free concert in BGC Amphitheater soon, together with Liza Soberano, Jane De Leon, Ella Cruz, Julian Trono, and SB19.

Me and my teammate, Bim, got excited and since it's our day off that they, we decided to go. I also invited Jas, so she can meet Ben&Ben. 


Jas has some stuff to do. I arrived hours early in the concert grounds just roaming around. Later on, I'm with Bim. We chatted and all and searched for a good spot to watch this mini-concert.


So, the show started, everyone is just promoting the Samsung Phone. 







Then, Ben&Ben the show's final act, singing their beloved songs and serenading us with their wonderful music. They even introduced a new song, the first time that they played.

You can watch it here:




It gives me chills and salt water in my eyes. 

Pipiliin ka, araw-araw.


Our hearts were full. Me and Bim separated our ways. I went to Mercato to buy some food for Jassiee. Then I went to 711 to check for some other food, too bad. There's no food that interests me. 

While thinking of some other food options, I noticed someone about to cross the street. I doubted myself at first, I thought to myself that it's impossible if it's Julian and Ella because they were just at the concert with me. 

I walked near them and confirmed everything. I followed them as they cross and my heart is pumping hard and I have to make a decision, without second thoughts, I excused myself and asked for a photo. They responded and we took this photo, and told them that they were good dancers!!! omg. hahaha

Kaget labe ang labanan.

Sobraaang cute ni Ella tapos sobrang baet ni Julian. Hi Jas! hahahaha. Kainis. Fanboiiing ako sa kanila kahit ang lake lake ko. Hahaha. 

I only wished to see them on stage or miraculously bump into each other in some way but I never thought about this manifesting. We may have a pretty bad January but my February has been good so far. 


//Ellamazing //sebajisoka

No comments: