This is my last day of employment with TaskUs and this is one of the hardest decisions I had to take. I've been with them for more than 4 years and it became my second home and found my second family.
Though this is just the second company that I've been with, I know that this company stands out among other BPOs.
I always say this but if not for money, I would never leave. I met many good people with the company. Well, we had our amazing CEO and President but they also hire great teammates. But this is a decision I had to take, I had to grow and I'm about to go to a different chapter in my life something bigger and more important.
I'll miss a lot of things. I'll miss sharing my stories with you guys. I'll miss arriving early while seeing you enter the vicinity one by one. I will never go to BGC without thinking that you're just a few meters away.
I will miss our Frankie's and our unlimited planning that none of it gets done, the Happy Hour with guest bands and all the food trips we had.
Thanks for the memories and the laughter that we shared.
5..
4..
3..
2..
Miss na kita baby hindi ko na kaya
1..
End shift.
1503372 signing off.
//EndShift
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment