Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Meow

I'll miss your faces whenever you hear the intro of "Di ko kayang tanggapin" and you all know that it is I who requested for it.

I'll miss the meowing cats midway through the song "Too Much Heaven" and anything Moira. Sometimes, it's so random without any music as long someone decided to meow somewhere, sometime. The floor will go crazy and nothing can stop us.

I'll miss those explosive laughs with no momentum.
I'll miss our office group chats and those funny tickets.
I'll miss sneaking to the lobby to steal some creamer, like 5 spoons of it. 
I'll miss the leaders, those issues and the never-ending rants.
I'll miss your stories while trying to figure out how life works. 
I'll miss the joy in your faces whenever there's system downtime. 

It's been a week since my last day and I'm still thinking about you guys. 


//Meow 
//sebajisoka

No comments: