![]() |
| Credits to JIL Worldwide Facebook Page |
I was watching a live stream of a funeral service for almost a week. I wanted to listen to the eulogy. Especially the husband's word.
Bro. Eddie lost his wife, Sis. Dory.
I don't have plenty of stories about Sis. Dory. I just know that she's the wife of Bro. Eddie and the mother of 4 amazing children, Jonjon, Joel, Joni, and Jovi. But she's more than that, she's a supportive wife and a caring mother, not just a mother to the 4 children but as a spiritual mother for JIL.
She's been an inspiration. I remember during her late years, in one of the Youth Summits, we were celebrating and dancing and shouting. We were going crazy for praise. She stood up and stop us as we're not in a safe place at the time and she reminded us that worship is not about what we do on the outside. It's an inward manifestation of knowing God.
Salamat po, Sis. Dory. You have done many great things in your temporary stay here on earth!
On the other hand, it's sad to see Bro. Eddie lost his wife. I remembered when he told us the story of her operation. You can watch it here:
https://www.facebook.com/The700ClubAsia/videos/10155407403327032/
I'm praying for Bro. Eddie and his family. God bless po!
//SalamatSisDory
//sebajisoka

No comments:
Post a Comment