From the corners of the universe, my voice trails away..
This has been one of the best years of my life. As usual, there were ups and downs but we've made it through it all because of His grace.
At the start of the year, I've been trying to read as many books about spirituality and marriage. This is to anticipate the upcoming marriage with Jasmin at the end of the year. These are the books that I've read:
- Mere Christianity
- Ok lang Magstruggle At Mabigo
- Life is Short
- Handa Ka Na Ba - For Better or For Worse?
- Marriage Rules The Hilarious Handbook for Surviving Marriage
- How to Keep Your Hubby Happy
- The Story of Marriage
- Life Is ____
- How's Your Soul
After finishing the Naruto series last year, I took a break from watching any content and focused on my Instagram accounts called @myartdump.psd and @versenchorus. This year, the list of the anime that I've watched grew. Here are the animes and anime movies that I've watched:
Black Clover
Demon Slayer
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Attack On Titan
Inuyasha
Jujutsu Kaisen
A Place Further Than the Universe
The Promised Neverland
Violet Evergarden
Your Lie In April
Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
Erased
Terror in Resonance
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Classroom of the Elite
My Hero Academia
Death Note
Rent-a-Girlfriend
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
Kuroko's Basketball
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!
Tamako Market
Your Name
The Girl Who Leap Through Time
Garden of Words
Ride Your Wave
When Marnie Was There
Hotorobi No Mori
Hello World
Hal
A Whisker Away
I Want To Eat Your Pancreas
Howl's Moving Castle
The Anthem of the Heart
Penguin Highway
Her Blue Sky
A Silent Voice
Weathering With You
5 Centimeters Per Second
Garden of Words
Children Who Chase Lost Voices
My Neighbor Totoro
Princess Mononoke
Wolf Children
Summer Wars
Spirited Away
Voices of a Distant Star
Colorful
Demon Slayer: Mugen Train
Manga:
Rent-a-girlfriend
Boruto
Domestic Girlfriend
Demon Slayer
Attack On Titan
Other series and movies:
iCarly
Loki
WandaVision
What If
Black Widow
Shang-Chi: The Legend of the Ten Rings
This year, I started listening to podcasts as well.
Wil Dasovich's SuperHuman
Toni Talks
Matteo Guidicelli's MattRuns
It's fun listening to conversations from people with different perspectives.
| Pamamanhikan |
The first major event this year is the Pamamanhikan, Jassiee prepared a presentation for the details of the wedding while my uncles and aunties visited us here. It was a fun and fruitful conversation.
We then went to Batangas, Cavite, Novaliches, and around Muntinlupa one weekend. We talked to our relatives and our principal sponsors to propose to be a part of our wedding. Glady only one declined, it was here in Muntinlupa.
Preparation, Prenup and Wedding
- Went to Mandaluyong for my suit.
- Meeting with catering with Food tasting
- Seminar on Pre-Marriage, Family Planning, and Counseling conducted by the local government.
- Before I Do seminar held by Victory Alabang
- Meeting with the Photographer for our Prenup
- We do the paperwork for the marriage license
- Went to Tagaytay to visit the venue with the Host.
- Invitations
- Went to Batangas to give out invitations
- Bid our final goodbyes to Tatay, Jasmin's grandad.
- Jassie did her fitting for her gown.
- Meeting with Host
- Met online with Pastor Jun where he discussed the wedding setup for us and interviewed us regarding our relationship. He also asked us theological questions, it is soo pastor Jun.
Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party
Our lovely friends from KKB slash TFs shash TROPA, surprised us with this amazing party. They had food contributions and a program, with games and all. It was a really fun day to have this celebrated. I never really thought that this love that we have exceeds beyond our family, even our friends are happy for us and this relationship. Sana masarap ulam niyo lagi. Mahal na mahal namin kayo ni Jasmin. Syempre highlights yung games and cakes. Hahaha!
We are satisfied and they exceeded our expectations when it comes to our Prenup photos, they took photos everywhere and at every angle and they made sure that we have the perfect shot. EDPS Studio is highly professional, they knew exactly how to satisfy the clients by their cheerful smiles and actions. It's easy to identify that they're enjoying their jobs. Here are some of my favorite shots from the Prenup:
When I proposed to Jasmin last 2020 and set our wedding date in December, I knew at the time that 2021 will only be a passing year. I don't know the exact term for it but what I meant is that 2021 will be a year of preparation for the wedding and it is. Most of our 2021 events were all about our wedding. We were busy preparing ( 98% of the time, Jassiee. Yup, she did all the work. I just nod and agree.) I initially want to be married in the first or second quarter of 2021. But she has a different plan, and I'm not familiar with weddings, so there's nothing else to do but to nod. So, here are some of the photos from the wedding:
Both Jasmin and I were in nerve as this day got nearer and nearer. I got worried that the crowd might not have fun and relate to what's happening. I'm worried about the whole program and suppliers, I'm worried about Jasmin. I told her that if anything goes wrong we just need to accept it and have fun at our wedding. Our priority is to get married.
Just a few days before the wedding God granted us peace. All the worries went away. It seems like God is telling us that He got this. He got us covered. Which is amazingly true. God took over and flow like a river in the whole ceremony. More on this is my dedicated blog for our wedding soon.
Extended Wedding at Batangas
Our relatives in Batangas have this really crazy idea to have an extended wedding celebration in Batangas. We were really surprised by what they did. It was all fun and food. We truly appreciate their efforts in cooking the food and preparing everything. They showed us love way beyond than we imagined.
This year, we also have a situation in our family. Mom, Egypt, Israel got really sick. Mom experienced a weakening blood sugar high. Her body got really weak that she can't walk straight on her own, we had her examined a few times. Egypt and Israel got headaches and colds. We all had our COVID test and only Israel got the positive.
Good thing that it all went by. We are all well and healthy. We, then, all completed our vaccine shots.
Our December is just full of stuff. After the wedding, we attended different parties and all.
| Our first Christmas party as a combined family of Casauay and Aquino |
| Ate Kat visited us on Christmas day. We are so glad to see her! |
| Another party from Jasmin's college friends, the CStars. This is the first time that I met them as well. |
| TROPA Christmas party. It was fun and so full of food. It was nice and full of laughter. |
| Lastly, our home is being fixed. We bought this home last quarter and we just started to fix it. This is truly God's miracle. God answers prayers. |
♠ Became a fan of JRock band called The Peggies.
♦ Became anime fan and read manga from time to time.
♣ Bought some new games: Fall Guys and Shinobi Stricker
♥ Finally married!!!
2022 will be a whole different year.
No comments:
Post a Comment