Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Remember December

This has to be the best month of the year. Well, not because of non-stop events and food. It's because it's our wedding month. 



#theBESforJAS - This is our hashtag. It was predestined ever since #TheWanForAnne trended. Jasmin and I got married last December 1 at Leanel's Garden in Tagaytay. It was one of the best feelings in the world and we are just thankful that we celebrated it with our loved ones. 



After the wedding, we stayed in Tagaytay to spend the night. Our friends were also in the neighborhood that's why the party continues up to the next day and here we are, enjoying each other's company. 


We also meet up with Lors, we were overwhelmed by her generosity and love, and support towards us. As a simple gift of appreciation (Let's set aside that I'm really craving for some grilled meat). We invited her over Samgyup. 


This month is getting crazier. For how many years, I had a chance to finally meet her group of friends in college. I've only heard of them through her stories. Now, they became alive. I had so much fun meeting them and they are some good and cool people. 


I'm staying at the Casauay's in the meantime. Our newly bought house is being renovated before we set our foot in this new home. In the first few days, Jasmin and I stayed there and spend the night, I even worked at the time. A picture of my setup is uploaded below:



This is Jasmin, we went back to Tagaytay to submit the requirements for our marriage license. We stopped by for some street food. We missed eating kwek-kwek. This has been our first getaway as a married couple. Yes, back in Tagaytay with some boiled egg. 


As a preparation for our new home and the upcoming party with our friends. We bought some home items like Stove but most of all, my favorite purchase is Bean Bags. I've been longing for how many years, it stated at TaskUs about 6 years ago and here we are. Dreams do come true. 


Also, we had our extended wedding celebration in Batangas. My mom has a really big family and we are not able to invite most of them. So, this plan has been settled. They set up some curtains and balloons. I melted by their love towards us. I'm forever grateful for their lives. I mean, just look at these pictures, we danced with them, eat some crazy food and have fun in general. 








The next day, we went eating a lomi somewhere in Batangas and had quick swimming. This is probably the first time since the Pandemic. 






Christmas will never be the same again. Aquino and Casauay family joined together to celebrate Christmas together. We tell our bible verses and exchange gifts. It was fun and really productive. 


Later that day, we met one of our favorite ninangs, Ate Kat. She surprised us on Christmas day while we look like trash for cleaning the house. It's always fun to have her around. For those who did not know, if anyone reads this. Ate Kat is the one who taught me to be part of the Projectionist team back in our old church. I've also worked with her during the preparation for Jasmin's 18th birthday. Look at us. Hahahha!


The next day, we signed up for the on-site Sunday Service. This is the first time in almost 2 years. It's great to be back and this is so much better than online service. It felt different, way different. We are so blessed to attend during the last service of the year.


We have new members. Our tropahan added new members. Cathy and Daryl. Cathy just received that Caution board and what a day to be alive. This is one of the most fun from our yearly party. Look at Joy's face, I'm proud to say that that's my gift. 

Other notable highlights:

- Watched Shang-Chi: The Legends of Ten Rings
- Bought Stove, canvass for other home items
- We also visited my parents at home in Bayanan to pick up some personal stuff and had a really quick catch-up with my family. 
- At the end of the month, I got attacked by Gout. Miraculously, some herbal and sprays it went out not lasting for more 2 days. 


//RememberDecember

No comments: