After watching several animes last month, I decided to finish where I left off when I took a break from anime last year before my wedding. I stopped at around episode 10 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
I just finished it today and it's amazing. No wonder this anime is always on the top animes from several lists that I searched into.
The plot is really good and probably really unique at the time of the premiere. The characters were well written, the twist and turns are subtle but it's really nice. Most of all? The pacing. The pacing is the best, I felt like I watched a 500 episode anime in just 64 freaking episodes.
The story is about 2 brothers who lost part of their bodies due to a transmutation in hopes of reviving their mother. This is where the journey begins, it amazingly unfolds many mysteries in the alchemy world.
Season 2 of this highly anticipated anime, Demon Slayer has ended and it went nuts. The animation is superb! I did not really expect it to be this good when I read this in the manga. Top notched!
I, then, started reading where I left off. I finished reading the Entertainment District Arc last year so I continued and this time, finish it all the way. It's really a good manga with a really nice story. Hopefully, they will animate this soon. We will probably need 5 years in developing this all. Oh my.
I have nowhere to go after finishing the Demon Slayer manga, so I hoped in Black Clover. I really hope that this will be really nice.
Lastly, Jassiee and I managed to settle with some of our shopping and online buys, we have some spare time watching some series. After we finished the How I Met Your Mother and F.R.I.E.N.D.S few years ago, we are now back on track with another sitcom, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
House update: We bought stuff every weekend for our home and it's fun doing the grocery together.
Now that we've been settled here in our own home, I'm starting to get used to everything. While we are still adjusting to many things, I'm happy that we're living this simple and exciting life together. We've only been married for 3 months and it's nice to look ahead and hope for a really nice future.
We then attended the "Let’s Stay Together" by Victory Alabang for a night of Encouragement, Impartation, Building Up and Prayer.
//February
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment