Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

The Ides of March

March. 3rd month of the year, 3rd month of being married. What has changed? A lot and we are slowly getting into our own little space. We are slowly getting used to stuff. We are happy, definitely happy and we are thankful still. We are adjusting but we are satisfied. 

Anyway, here are the highlights for the month. I guess I'll start with the Animes that I've watched. I finished 3 animes this month. 

I watched 2 seasons of each. 
First? Kaguya-Sama: Love is war. This is a masterpiece. Imagine watching a romantic-comedy anime fueled with suspense and action type of animation. They brought the simple school scene to an epic battle of wits and glory. I started watching this with some doubts in my mind. How can this type of anime be this good, how can they have that kind of a rating and a cult? 

All I can say is: I become part of this cult. 

How crazy animes can be? What storyline and special powers can they tell? What background story can they showcase to the world that we can all relate to? 

No one compares to Saitama as the One-Punch Man. This is not a spoiler, because it's in the title. The man is so strong, he can defeat anyone with, you guessed it. A single punch. 

It's a crazy idea but it's much more interesting. As I watch the show, I thought I'm following this man's story, but no, we learned the story of the people around him and he just appears out of nowhere to punch a villain and save the day. 

What's even funnier? The side character's fight scenes are way crazier. The animation and battle sequence are crisp. 
 
Don't let this silly picture fool you. While you may assume that these students, Smiley Mascot with tentacles can tell you everything about this anime. I tell you no and this is not a kids' show.

Anime Title: Assassination Classroom.

This is a story of an Octopus-like creature who managed to destroy the moon and gave earth 1 year to kill him before destroying the planet, this is while he teaches these students lessons - and attempting to kill him. 

This anime got me thinking if it is worth the watch. This will hit you in the feels when you least expected it. The student's goal is to kill their teacher before he destroys the earth. 

This has been part of my favorite animes to date. An epic masterpiece. 


House Dedication/Dad's Birthday
















Vianca and her mom also gave us a dog. His name is Shiro. A half Japanese Spitz and half something. He is mighty and adorable. 



Vianca's Birthday party



After several months, EDPS Studio gave us our Wedding Album, edited pictures and videos plus a framed picture from our wedding. 


After so many years, I finally got the courage to try this amazing masterpiece made by the legend: Spencer Shay from iCarly

The Spaghetti Taco!!!


This month is the birth of a new collection. Anime action figures. Egypt sold me this one for a discounted price and a freebie of a Captain Marvel Funko Pop. Introducing: Tanjiro!

That's all folks!

//IDesOfMarch
//sebajisoka

No comments: