Remember how slow-pacing January was? Well, here we are at the end of February. I know that we have fewer days for February but maan, this pacing is way too fast.
Batangas
Starting off the new month by going on a trip to Batangas for a child dedication, this time, we brought Shiro. It's tough leaving him at home alone when we're out for a really long time. It was fun and tiring. Bringing a dog along is a real hard work. You have to guide them at all times, you don't want your dog to bite or to be bitten by strays (Or kids :x), you have to feed them, play with them, and clean them after they dig every square inch of the ground.
Moira Concert
It's been a while since the last time we went out for a concert and Jasmin and I never really had one since being married. So, as an early valentines gift and knowing how big Moira fan Jassiee is, we went out for a Moira concert - this is our first non-christian concert.
Aside from knowing how good and calming Moira's voice is, we are also intrigued by her story about her husband. They were a figure, an ideal that sadly fell apart.
Basically, nagbayad kame kay Moira para sa first-hand, exclusive maritess-ing. We wanna know more and she did not disappoint. With little words and direct stories, the pain blooms beautifully and tragically through her songs.
She wrote songs that blew my mind - apparently, her situation is not just the usual type, it's way worse than that. The song below surprised me. While admiring her voice, and her songwriting skills, she became a real savage in this one and it literally made tears fall down my cheeks with its crazy revelations. Enjoy:
Glass Cab
For how many months, have my collections piled up and there's no place to display them. I only have a small 4-layer glass cab from Ikea, but now, I decided to buy from the Anime Collector Facebook Group for a better deal with more layers and a bigger glass cab. Really satisfied.
Valentines Day
Jassiee and I decided to celebrate heart's day in our home. We just set a table up and bought some food online. It was nice and simple. Our tummies and hearts are full (yieh).
Food trip with Lors
Jassiee and I visited Lors one weekend and we had some talks and walks and food and Anya-san.
Volunteer week
This year, I was encouraged by my lovely wife to volunteer. I'm really not sure where to sign up, last year, I tried for the Music Team but the coward that I am, I back out from the auditions. Then, I thought about focusing on one 2 one. But after some talks with my wife, I'm left with 2 choices: The Tech Team or Creatives team.
I decided to be part of the creatives as a photographer. I'm afraid, people around are probably the best in their fields and I'm just here with little to no knowledge.
//FebruarySomething
//sebajisoka















No comments:
Post a Comment