Pages

Monday, February 27, 2023

Summertime Rendering



Summer Time Rendering
25 Episodes 
Duration: 23 min/ep
Theme:  Action, Drama, Mystery, Shounen, Super Power, Supernatural, Thriller, Suspense
Rating: ★★★★★★★★★☆

Summertime Rendering is a mystery anime with a touch of Time Travel that is well done. 

I watched the first episode and I'm immediately hooked. I know that this anime will be really good. I sense the same feeling when I watched my favorite short series, Erased. And surprisingly, it has similar themes but a really different take. 

This is the perfect example of the famous quote "Try and try until you succeed". It emphasizes learning from past mistakes, and the show amazingly orchestrated the sequence about time and fear. 

Every end of the episode contains cliffhangers, it will leave you hanging and will ask for more. And as much as I can remember, each episode contains a plot twist. I'm really impressed by the writer's imagination and creativity. It contains layers upon layers of revelation that's really easy to follow. 

There's no dull moment, and everything is well thought off. The ending contains lots of callbacks, which are really emotional and facilitated to perfection. Behind that chaos and tragedy, here we are on the finale with just a simple, slow, and calming presence. 

Definitely one of the must-watch anime out there.



//SummerTimeRendering
//sebajisoka

No comments: