Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Akame ga Kill!



Akame ga Kill!
24 Episodes 
Duration: 23 min/ep
Theme:  Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Shounen, Super Power, Thriller, Demons
Rating: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Wrap your head around what brought us here. Go, Tatsumi. A thousand years have passed since I was brod as an Imperial Arms. In all that time, my days with you were the most fun. I have no regrets. Farewell. - Susanoo 

This is one of the bravest anime, unafraid of backfires and deaths. They just kill everyone and the antagonist may have the most plot armor than anyone. 

The plot is excellent but it needs more development and more character building. It has excellent potential, it just needs more time with the characters. If we extend the show a little more, it will become of the great animes out there. 

The deaths are on point but if they invest more time exploring the characters, it will have a significant impact. 

I lowered the rating because it became dragging, there are times when I didn't know what they fight for. But I'm glad that I finished this. I almost drop it multiple times. It gets better and better. The end caught me off guard but it's still good. 


//AkameGaKill
//sebajisoka

No comments: