A Sign of Affection
Season 1: 12 Episodes
Date aired: Jan 06, 2024 to Mar 23, 2024
Duration: 24 min
Genres: Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life, Iyashikei
Rating: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
I watched this show somewhere in the middle of the release. I don't have any idea what is this about. All I know if that this is a Slice of Life and it's good. So, I joined the fun and right off the bat, they showed us that the story will revolve around a girl with a hearing disability.
I was impressed upon knowing this. There was this moment of realization about the title of the show. It's a love story connected through signs.
It's a good show. They introduced us to the world of sign languages, if you pay close attention you might pick up some important signs that you can use in the future. They show us a daily life and stuggle of someone with this specific disability.
The story and phasing is nice and slow and I enjoy it. I was rooting for her friend instead of the actual partner but it is what it is.
You look so happy when you're with Itsuomi-san. It's gotta be love! You're like a different person from yesterday! You were glowing!
~ Fujishiro Rin || A Sign of Affection

No comments:
Post a Comment