Bungo Stay Dogs
Season 1: 12 Episodes
Season 2: 12 Episodes
Season 3: 12 Episodes
Season 4: 13 Episodes
Season 5: 11 Episodes
Date aired: Apr 07, 2016 to Sep 20, 2023
Duration: 23 min
Genres: Action, Comedy, Mystery, Seinen, Super Power, Supernatural
Rating: ★★★★★★★★☆☆
Bungo Stray Dogs is one of the animes on my watchlist that's been sitting for awhile. So I decided to start the series and see what's the hype is about.
I started it with a great expectation, it's been recommended by my friends for awhile, but upon watching the first few episodes, it felt like it's a generic story.
Dazai is probably the famous one, way more than the protagonist, Atsushi. But my favorite is the smart one named Ranpo. He's not an ability user but he feels like one due to his insane observation skill.
They were amazing moments in the show, there are memorable fight scenes and plot twist. The plot twist in the end is unexpected for me. An overall good show. If you're into investigation type of show, you might enjoy the later season, I promise.

No comments:
Post a Comment