Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Wind Breaker




WIND BREAKER
13 Episodes
Date aired: Apr 05, 2024 to Jun 28, 2024
Duration: 23 mins
Genres: Action, Comedy, Drama, School, Shounen
Rating: ★★★★★★★★☆☆


Another new anime with a strong pilot episode. It's about delinquents and gangs. This time, the main character is strong - definitely has some lame characters but it has potential.

I enjoy the whole season. It's about battle and standing up for your friends. They fought over some conflicts and had them resolved in the end. 

I love how the village loves the gang, they respect them as they are the ones who protect the city. The gang has fun and weird members. It's not the type of gang in Tokyo Revengers. And this is not delinquents. They are actually good kids. 

Now, I want our boy to be on the top behind is shyness. I wonder how the story will proceed. 


//sebajisoka

No comments: