this is my narrative report for my OJT.
Narrative Report
It’s been more than 300 hours I spend inside the On the Job Training in the Muntinlupa City Hall . There are lots of things that I can say that I’ll never forget, from the day I walk in the Treasury Department to the time I walked out of the building. I met people who I enjoyed being with through their jokes, trips and even their smiles. What I learned in my workplace is being hard working, even though it’s tiring and boring. Being industrious gives good impression to the people around. And keeping a smile on your face brings you warm-heart welcome as they smile back,
I met stupid people, I’m not being so mean but people don’t read instructions. They’ll ask us where they can pay community tax when in front of them is a huge sign board and an arrow pointing to us as it is written “Community Tax” or “Cedula”. Another stupid act is people enters the place through the Exit.
I learned the basic process in different faces of payments such as taxes, fees, charges and miscellaneous fees. It’s quite confusing at first but I get used to it. As I give them the receipt for their payments through the computerized database of Treasury Department.
I met different problems in stamping, wrong outputs of official receipts and some others problems.
I acquired different skills and knowledge about the field I am working on. I believe that I would never learn this anywhere but here. The OJT brought me on a different ambiance and higher level of living life. ‘Cause here I acknowledge the skills I never thought I had and it gives me the glimpse of getting ready to face bigger problems on work.
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
7 comments:
you should also say. corruption starts at JABES! :D
i mean, start from JABES!
wuhaha.. nakalimutan ko nga ilagay e. kakamiss tuloy mag-ojt. yumayaman ako e. XD
yeah.. :) im also happy spending my OJT days at ABS-CBN network. :))
sarap din mag OJT :)
I also enjoying my OJT here at First Pacific Leadership Academy :)))
enjoying my last day of ojt here at the senate of the philippines..mamimis dito for sure..
Post a Comment