This is the summarize of my salvation testimony, this is how i encounter God's abundant grace:
I
came from a Christian family; my mom and dad were already attending JIL church
before I was born. So it most likely that I grew up under the
supervision and discipline of a Christian parents but I receive God’s
salvation when I was in 3rd Year High School,
I recognized myself that time as a black sheep, they send
me to school but for about a month, I never entered our classroom in the school
instead I’m on a different
classroom – computer shop. My mom never hesitate to send me to church every
Sunday, I was like “fine mom, I’m going to church” just to
make her stop. Until the youth summit came, it was the time that
I seized my destiny and get more serious going to church (or should I say meet
God) without my mom’s Sunday Morning Sermon. That’s the time
when I am washed by His blood, from a black sheep
He
made me as white as snow.
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•
I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
►o.O◄
No comments:
Post a Comment