Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

12.17

Happy Pre-wedding day? Anniversary? Something? I know that nothing is final yet but, I'm pretty excited.

I may not be fully involved yet in planning but I'm looking forward to it. My family is also excited, we usually talk about it in the morning while having breakfast, talking about who's gonna be invited, who's going to be involved, the venue, and all. 

I know that we're just scratching the surface of this stressful planning. I want to enjoy every moment of it. It's way early and I can already feel our disagreements and probably argue more in the near future. We have different wants. But I know for sure that we'll settle on what's best for us. Right?

Anyway, I just wanted to post a blog. I don't have much to say. I'm not even sure if I'm really ready for the future and start a family with you. There's just too much uncertainty of the future. But one thing is sure, I wanted to be with you every moment of every day. 
 
I want to watch every movie, every anime, every series with you by my side. 
To eat all the amazing dishes that we will cook and drink every beverage available. I want to laugh about everything, be silly in every possible way. 

I wanted to live a simple and happy life with you. I long to see God's grace extend in our lives. His amazing plans manifest in us. I'm praying to be a role model as a husband and as a father.

I desire to honor you with everything that I have. O teka, yan muna, baka wala na ko masabe sa vows. 😜

Iloveyou, goodnight.

//1217
//sebajisoka

No comments: