I was in my bedroom when I heard your first cry, it seems like you're shouting "Hello everyone, I exist". I saw your little body and pretty unopened eyes. I can feel the anxiety and excitement, knowing that we're about to take care of 4 cute little puppies. I immediately let everyone at home know about this.
There were 4 of you but you're exceptional and you're my favorite. You are cheerful and sweet. You're always there to have fun and enjoy. You always tease us whenever you see us. Bite us whenever you have a chance. Always wanting to play.
You've only been with us for 4 months and you gave us memories that will stay for a while. I even have plans of adopting you and making you part of my future family, to play with my wife and children. I thought that you'll be with us for a long long time. I guess that's just a dream now.
It's early to say goodbye but we have to, thank you for staying with us and sharing your little time with us. Who would have thought that this little piece of life would impact us this way?
Guilt is starting to build within us. We're sorry that we did not take care of you enough. A picture of your face in your last minutes is unbearable. Hours, before you died, is a portrait of your sulking. We know that we could have done a little better.
The way you look us at eats up our insides. We know, for sure, that we could have done better. I apologize for not showing you much love. For not giving you the best of our affection.
Everything is so much different now. There's too much silence in the living room and no playful little fellows are jumping around, seeking attention. It's just sad now. The place that used to be messy and happy is now a plain living room with no joyful little ones.
Cooper, your mom, is surely missing you. She runs around and looking for her playmates. At one point, we heard her cry. Her energy is quite low than usual. Your sibling is currently confined in a vet clinic, we're really hoping for complete recovery.
My parents are also sad. They miss your barking, your jumping, and even cleaning your nasty poops. Few days have passed and we're still thinking of you, we're talking about your fun memories up to your last day.
My little brother even has a gift for you this Christmas, a little present for your supposed to be first Christmas, we never had our yearly family picture. We miss you so much.
Until next time, baby Panda. We love you so much. Goodnight.
//Panda
//sebajisoka


No comments:
Post a Comment