I was taking a bath the other day and I realized something. (Yes, realization and the world's greatest discovery happens in the bath. Thank God for bath.) Anyway, I realized that Christmas is a magnifier for our emotions. Our feelings intensify during this occasion.
Have you noticed, that if you're happy, almost everything is pleasant? And if you're sad, you're a little sadder this season.
If you feel lonely the whole year, you get a lonelier feeling when Christmas comes. No wonder that there are so many hugots during the holidays.
Maybe because there's something in our mind that considers this event unconsciously as a target date for our goals, relationships, and other things. We ought to make things happen before Christmas and have you noticed that days after Christmas we don't really plan for anything big.
Anyway, that's just some of the things that I'm thinking about. I hope that everyone will have a really nice Christmas, kumpleto man kayong pamilya o mag-isa ka lang, madami man handa o konti lang. I pray that you'll encounter the real essence of Christmas.
Here's a sad Christmas song for everyone. 😂
//Christmas
//EmotionMagnifier
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment