Pages

Friday, January 1, 2021

TWENTY-TWENTY

My 2020 Playlist:



MOMENT OF A DAY IN A YEAR:

It's been a tough day. We're just joking about what could go wrong but. it all became true. There's a death of a major athlete at the start of the day, a volcano erupts badly, affecting millions of people, making a normal day a mask day, little did we know that masks will be a normal thing moving forward because of the pandemic.

How can I enjoy breakfast if it's all spoiled and bitter? Even the water is bitter, we had to spit it out. Later on, upon pondering over many things, I realized that everything is a lesson. You just have to look at it in a different way. 

By lunchtime, many opportunities rise up. Many people dared to move forward and explore things. I discovered a new hobby, created multiple Instagram account for it. I worked on an anime fan art page and a Christian page. 

I played multiple games and watched several series and classic animes. I attended almost all the services online and had chats with the important people in my life.

This day has been crazy. I started in a new company, I became engaged to my longtime girlfriend. Even though there are so many mad things happening, God has been good and faithful. 

By dinner time, all I can do is to thank Him for allowing us to survive.


BIBLE STORY OF THE YEAR: 

Crossing the Red Sea - Exodus 14

If you know the story, it has somewhat a similarity of what's happening today. I hope God will get us all through this. 

21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided. 22 So the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea on the dry ground, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left. 23 And the Egyptians pursued and went after them into the midst of the sea, all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.


30 So the Lord saved[g] Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians, and Israel saw the Egyptians dead on the seashore. 31 Thus Israel saw the great [h]work which the Lord had done in Egypt; so the people feared the Lord, and believed the Lord and His servant Moses.


THE LAST SONG:

These are the last songs I've played in the previous years

2008: Declaration - David Cook
2009: Centerfield - Stellar Kart
2010: Your Name High - Hillsong United
2011: Happy - Ayiesha Woods
2012: Keep The Candle Burning - Point of Grace
2013: When You Call My Name - Vineyard Music UK
2014: Like the Sun - Stellar Kart
2015: Kung Wala Ka - Hale
2016: I Could Sing of Your Love Forever - Hillsong 
2017: Take Me Away - Lifehouse
2018: Saving Name - Mid-Cities Worship
2019: I Offer My Life - Don Moen
2020: Lay It Down - Victory Worship

I believe that this song will have a great impact over the next year. So, 2021, what's up with you?


A LOVE LIFE

5 years of our relationship. Crazy, right? You know what's even crazier?

We got engaged last October and it's amazing. As I've said before, I never knew that I'll love her more than I could before, but after she said yes, it's mindblowing that I love her even more. 

God has blessed us with this almost hassle-free relationship. I'm trusting Him to bless us even further as we build our family together. All I'm hoping and praying is that He will guide us through this all.

To love beyond our imagination.
To believe more than what our eyes can see.
To be faithful until the end. 

I love you so much, Jas. 

SPIRITUALITY. RELATIONSHIP. GOD

As I look back on the road I've traveled,
I see so many times He carried me through;
And if there's one thing that I've learned in my life,
My Redeemer is faithful and true.



//sebajisoka

No comments: