January 01, 2021
We say this all throughout 2020 but yes, it's a tough year and it's just that. 2020 is gone. It might be as fast as a flying raijiin.
 |
| This is our first happening for 2020. A rockstar get-together with them |
 |
| I watched Ben&Ben, SB19, Liza Soberano, Jane De Leon and Ella and Julian. I was able to meet them in BGC. |
 |
| Campaign's thanksgiving party |
 |
| Samokojin with the gang. This is Bim's birthday |
 |
| My last day in the office. |
 |
| Maine's birthday in none other than, Frankies' |
 |
| We're positively anticipating events and meetups this year. This is the Empower: Discipleship 2020
|

 |
| I also bid goodbye to my 2nd home for more than 5 years. Thank you TaskUs, I miss you! |
 |
| Cooper gave birth to these babies. |
 |
| The lockdown begins, this is the first time we see each other for 3 months. |
 |
| Jassie's birthday |
 |
| Get together with TFs |
 |
| The proposal |
 |
| My birthday. Thank you Shopee este Jassiee. |
 |
| Another bonding. Christmas party |
 |
| Ramen night. |
 |
| Hello Panda. She died just this month. :( |
 |
| And just before the year ends, we attended Tita Ann's wedding. |
I started 2 Instagram account dedicated to Naruto Fan Arts and Worship and Bible Verse art. Come follow me at @versenchorus and @myartdump.psd
♦ We finished watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Naruto, and it's a game-changer. I'm currently in Boruto and started reading its manga.
♥ I practiced some of my old school hobbies like reading, playing bass.
♣ Looking forward to buying a home and getting married.
♠ This pandemic gave us a different view of life.
2021 will be a redemption year.
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment