Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2022

In June after dark

I'm not really sure what happened this month, but.. 

Shiro Vaccine

Earlier this month, this good boy from San Pedro had his vaccine against BBM supporters. Oh easy lang, joke lang to. ahhahaa. 

We also celebrated my mom's birthday and father's day: 

We don't really have any pictures together but here's liempo bby. 


Of course, this masterpiece has an ugly and tired creator. 


Men's Fellowship


For the first time in the history of mankind, I became a part of a men's group in Victory Alabang. We had a fellowship and I'm with my Dad's. It was a nice experience, a lot of encouragement and laughs. I missed this, for the past years, I never really had a group to attend to where I can share my thoughts like these. It was fun! 

Dumplings

I failed to document as much this month due to Celtics and all, I'm kinda pre-occupied with something but yeah, it is what it is. Welcome to my photo dumplings:











//JuneAfterDark
//sebajisoka

No comments: