Pages

Monday, January 2, 2023

Twenty-Twenty-Two

My 2022 summary. 

Playlist:













MOMENT OF A DAY IN A YEAR:

This morning I woke up in a different atmosphere, it feels like an end of an era. Which is great, massively great. I never thought that this day would come but here we are. living something that you've dreamed of. 

A little stretch over here and a little stretching over there. Literally preparing breakfast daily is quite a thing, you'll think of different dishes and different ways to cook them, hoping that your spouse will like them somehow. But better than the food, we enjoyed the conversation every meal. Reminiscing the past and looking forward to the future.

Lunchtime is quite different, over busy days we always look forward to having a meal together, a day won't be completed without our intimate conversation about life and everything under the sun. 

There's a little mess over halfway through the day but He is good. We can only look at His power and His mercy.  

But dinner comes really quick with joy and laughter. With much more meaning. We look forward to tomorrow with great expectation of what God has prepared for us. 

BIBLE STORY OF THE YEAR: 

John 1:51 (ESV): And he said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.”

THE LAST SONG:

These are the last songs I've played in the previous years

2008: Declaration - David Cook
2009: Centerfield - Stellar Kart
2010: Your Name High - Hillsong United
2011: Happy - Ayiesha Woods
2012: Keep The Candle Burning - Point of Grace
2013: When You Call My Name - Vineyard Music UK
2014: Like the Sun - Stellar Kart
2015: Kung Wala Ka - Hale
2016: I Could Sing of Your Love Forever - Hillsong 
2017: Take Me Away - Lifehouse
2018: Saving Name - Mid-Cities Worship
2019: I Offer My Life - Don Moen
2020: Lay It Down - Victory Worship
2021: Lord of All - Victory Worship
2022: Stand by Me - The Peggies



Please stand by me. I wonder if I can become strong. My tears are washed away by the rain..

A LOVE LIFE

The first year into marriage, all I can do is appreciate her patience with me. I know I'm a mess and there are lots of things to be better at. I've failed time and time again and I totally understand your annoyance. But may I ask for a little bit of your patience because I still have lots of possible headaches in store just for you. 

In this first year, I never thought that it would be possible to fall deeper. It gets better and better. While there are times that you'll get used to her presence around, sometimes, you'll find yourself looking at her for no apparent reason and I tell her that. Maybe, that's just how our relationship is.

There are tons of things that we work on but we're happy and the problems come and go. We have tons of things that we look forward and we can only plan and pray but it's God's plan that will prevail. 


SPIRITUALITY. RELATIONSHIP. GOD

Lord, You comfort
You restore my soul
Lord, You hide me, yeah
And You call me Yours

When I say Your name, I see faith arising
When I say Your name, my fears, they come crashing
When I say Your name, You're drawing me in Your embrace, oh

When I Say Your Name - Victory Worship

//TwentyTwentyTwo
//sebajisoka

No comments: