Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Cyberpunk Edgerunners




Cyberpunk Edgerunners
10 Episodes 
Duration: 25 min/ep
Theme: Action, Drama, Psychological, Sci-Fi, Space
Rating: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

Netflix did it again. They animated and serialized the game Cyberpunk 2077. I always have second thoughts about watching Netflix animes for some reason.

Cyberpunk Edgerunners peaked during its release last year and upon watching it recently. I can say that it's mesmerizing. The story is not rushed for a 10-episode anime. A really futuristic concept and the colors are beautiful. 

The concept of building your own body from metals to gain some power. Sign me up. But what's really interesting is how they portrayed the installment of those powerups. It's gonna hurt for sure. 

I don't have much more to say because there's so much happening in the anime and it's enjoyable. They deserve to win the anime of the year in last year's awards.


//CyberpunkEdgerunners
//sebajisoka

No comments: