Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

My Dress-Up Darling


My Dress-Up Darling
12 Episodes 
Duration: 23 min/ep
Theme:  Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School, Seinen, Slice of Life
Rating: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

I judged too early. This show has been trending since the start of the year as it premiered. The title seems odd to me and I just didn't pick it up. Until it manifested in me. One day after my shift, I decided to give it a try, well, it's a pretty short one and I got really curious. 

Now, I can't stop watching. It's nice, it's about a boy who makes Japanese dolls and a girl who wants to cosplay. They have the dynamics, really nice chemistry, and fan service and there's another waifu in town. 

The story is well-directed. It's simple but it contains unique elements that made the show really good. I enjoy it as it gives us some idea about cosplay and costume design. 

“The best thing about cosplaying is that you can be anything that you want.” — Wakana Gojou

//MyDressUpDarling
//sebajisoka

No comments: