Rurouni Kenshin (2023)
Date aired: Date aired: Jul 07, 2023 to December 14, 2023
Duration: 22 min
24 Episodes
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Shounen, Super Power, Isekai
Rating: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
Rurouni Kenshin is one of the iconic animes back in the day. We know the show as Samurai X and it was an amazing childhood, all we wanna do back then was to fight as Saiyans or wield our swords to be crowned as Battusai.
I'm glad that they remade this as as much as I wanted to rewatch this, I don't have any plans yet. When they announce this, I know that this is my only chance.
I don't remember much from the anime back then, I only remember a few characters so while watching the show, it feels like I'm watching a new anime with familiar characters.
It's a 24-episode remake and I watch it regularly every week since its release in July I truly enjoy the show. I love the dynamic of the characters and of course, Kenshin's language.
I guess what I'm expecting in the show is the iconic fight between Kenshin and Shishio Makoto, so I'm really excited for the second season. They already tease us in the last episode.
"You can die anytime, but living takes true courage." -Kenshin Himura
//SamuraiX
//RurouniKenshin
//sebajisoka

No comments:
Post a Comment