Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen






Tokyo Revengers Season 2 Part 2
Date aired: Oct 04, 2023 to Dec 27, 2023
Duration: 23 min
13 Episodes
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance, Shounen, Supernatural
Rating: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

I just finished this show yesterday and always needed to remember how good this show is. I almost missed the previous season for some reason but once I caught up. I immediately hop into the current one. 

This season is overall, good. I like the pacing, I like the storyline, and the revelation in each episode, the protagonist is still somehow annoying. There are times that you feel lost on what's happening. Thinking who is this guy again?

The build-up is really nice. I love how Mickey returned to the battle which was almost lost by Takemichi. I love how they elevate the risk. The show is becoming a biker gang to a real gangsta with guns and killing. - which they didn't downplay. The killing is such a big deal. 

I don't know what will happen next but I'm unsure about the ending. Is it an unsatisfactory win?  


//TokyoRevengers
//sebajisoka

No comments: