Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2023

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You



The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You
Date aired: Oct 08, 2023 to Dec. 24, 2023
Duration: 23 min
12 Episodes
Genres: Comedy, Harem, Parody, Romance, School, Seinen
Rating: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

When I heard about this show, all I could say was that it was ridiculous. It's gonna be insane. That's a 100 and all I can think about is how would they pull this off. I can only imagine the conflict.

And I'm that kind of anime fan, I sometimes watch really stupid anime such as this but oh boy. The show did not disappoint. It's hilarious and it's full of fan service. If you thought that this was going to be serious, hell no. This show is a parody of all the harem shows ever created. The 100 will probably symbolize each and every element that harem anime uses. 

Don't get me wrong. The anime is nice. I waited for it every week. I love the twists and turns, how they interact with each other and the reason for the 100 soulmates is really stupid and we can't complain about it at all. 

Would I recommend it? I guess. Would you like it? Probably. But it's worth considering if you want to have some laughs. 

Oh, before I forget. The character design and style are good. I can see a lot of waifu material among them. We only have 6 girlfriends and it's already insane. Can't wait for the future seasons. 


//The100GirlfriendsWhoReallyReallyReallyReallyREALLYLoveYou
//sebajisoka

No comments: