We went to Zambales for Jassie’s team building.
At first, I honestly thought I’d mostly just stay in the background during the trip, and that’s pretty much what happened. While Jassie spent time bonding with her teammates, I was mainly assigned to full-time dad duties with Kean.
And honestly, I didn’t mind.
Her teammates were warm, welcoming, and easy to be around. The drive there, however, was not as smooth as I had hoped.
Somewhere along the way, I received my very first traffic violation ticket. Apparently, I missed or ignored a traffic sign.
Five hundred pesos gone. One violation ticket. And my clean driving record was no longer clean. Honestly, it annoyed me more than it should have. Seeing that ticket felt like one of those moments that quietly ruins your mood.
Another thing is, I was worried about Yeng's concert ticket. It was sold out when we arrived in Zambales. I can't book because I'm driving. But amazingly enough, I found a vacant ticket after a few refreshes and bought it immediately.
At night, before sleeping, we had a simple question-and-answer session with the whole team.
I enjoyed that part more than I expected.
Sometimes people become more real when they’re away from office walls.
The next day, we packed up and headed home.
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment