My Last song For Miley
Davedays latest song for Miley Cyrus
who's Davedays?
hmm, davedays is a youtube icon, he's been doing funny videos, crazy covers and rotfl jokes.
here's the list of some of davedays songs/covers:
If I were a girl
I'm Better than your boyfriend (POP)
I'm Better than your boyfriend (ROCK)
I'm Better than your boyfriend (HARDCORE)
I'm Better than your boyfriend (POP)
I'm Better than your boyfriend (RAP)
My Love Story
7 things
Fireflies
Down
Baby
he had a crush on Miley Cyrus and He's been writing songs for her.
as he said on the song, the last song for miley, woah.. i love the lyrics, i love the melody.
in some point of time, he's been my idol.
i used to copy him
but i wanna make a difference.!
so i have to stop it.
davedays music video of my last song for miley...
miley cyrus was his guest. i was shocked and shocked.
-sharing might be bad but not really xD-
No comments:
Post a Comment