Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

bat mo ko iniwan at di ka pa nagpaalam.



In the middle of the crowd, I’m standing. I’m using the ink to open my mind to the observing attitude of me, in the center of the walking disaster. I’m searching for a music that has been part of me since August last year, a music that brings unanswered question in me.

Should I put this process of being alone to bring an emotional post? I’m trying to be happy being alone but every time I’m lying in a place all by myself. I’m still wishing that there is someone besides me, someone to talk to and someone who I could share unreliable feelings.

Movie clips in my head might be impossible to play in reality. It could be a hit, a hit on me by the people around. The lovers at my back are playing one of the movie clips I had in mind. It’s another structure of love.

I need a sword of revealing light around you to see what you are hiding. I should shut up while watching it. It’ll hurt me a lot. I can feel it now. 5:30 in my clock, it’s quite disturbing. I need to find another moment for another eye-closed journey.

Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►Mar82011◄

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ang GAY ng unang image ng banner mo!!! :DDD