Take me for granted
Make me feel used
Leave me in pieces
Misery is company
Cuz I know that it's real
I've learned to love the pain
Cuz that's the only way that I know how to feel
Make me feel used
Leave me in pieces
Misery is company
Cuz I know that it's real
I've learned to love the pain
Cuz that's the only way that I know how to feel
♫The Only Way That I Know How To Feel♪Boys Like Girls♫
yesterday, it was raining. and i missed the rain.
I'd never experience rain these days.
and i enjoyed playing under it, i never run fast to find a safe place to hide from but i walked slowly while looking up in the raindrops falling over me. and just enjoying every drops of it.
but it has nothing to do with my article right now.
i just found out expecting, again, hurts me a lot, again.
(what's wrong baby boy?) namimiss ko tuloy ung nagtatanung saken ng ganyan.
although i knew it.
i'm still expecting, even though i know what will happen. i still expect.
what's wrong with me?
looking at her makes me feel better. but looking at her laughing out with someone else makes me feel down and undeniably broken inside.
pretending may lead me to a crash into the inside me. but throwing away my pride may do the stupid things inside my heart.
black shirt and pants
bangs down and eye liners on
you can now recognize me as an emo.
but what if I'm gone.
i bet she'll never look up for me.
and as much i treasure her its the same value of her treasuring me in the other way. how i wish I'll get over this. i don't want to stay here anymore.
what's the problem with me?.
I'll be in bad mood for the whole day but i can't stop looking at you but drifts over when you look back.what a pathetic admirer. tsk.
i learned how to love the pain, 'cause that's the only way i know how to feel.
so you can take me now for granted and make me feel used.
tear this paper heart to pieces. it won't bleed anymore. no, it won't.
I'm hugging it tight. I'm getting used to it. but it's time to move forward, but every time i try doing it so. i always failed.
hate me now. please. ignore me. don't talk to me.
'cause sometimes i can feel that i am the Luckiest unlucky person.
lucky to have you but unlucky to have you as a friend.
now, I'm looking forward to more than friends situation.
but I'm not ready to face different destruction for now.
just ignore this post people!
ignore it. ignore i say!
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

No comments:
Post a Comment