Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tears from behind my eyes


Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything i thought i knew
You were the one i loved
The one thing I've tried to hold on to
The one thing I've tried to hold on to

♫ Goodbye To You ♪ Michelle Branch ♫

How can I say goodbye
To the one who has never been mine
I can’t get my eyes off of you
As you walk away from me

Those last words are on repeat
How I wish to change it
Don’t know where to hold on to
If you let go of my hand

You’re my favorite star at night
You are beautiful as it gets
Please don’t go so far away
Memories can bond us again

I’m going to miss the laughing stocks we had
Our unlimited sweet wordings
I can’t pretend we’re standing here
On the last day in the ship

But before we exchange goodbyes
Will you come lay with me
Under the wideness of the sky
And just forget the world

Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►Goodbye to you◄

No comments: