Here I am sitting on my bed
Pillows tucked between the wall and my backAnother one under this machine
As I juggle between the OPM songs
Emotions start beating
My mind starts to flash colors of the unknown
Dancing like I'm a disco ball
As the bass drop
Baggage starts to fall
Give me some guitar riffs
That energizes every feeling
And that drumbeat
And that drumbeat
Is in sync with my heartbeat
Let me feel
Let me feel
The soft melody
Of every keystroke
'cause that's just the way how I feel
'cause that's just the way how I feel
'cause that's just the way how I am
All I do is sway
All I do is sing away
This feeling might not go away
My mind may also start to swell
It's like I'm drowning but I chose to stay
I saw this in my drafts, unfinished, os I decided to finish it today. Considering this a hardfall piece for some reason?
//SingAway
//sebajisoka
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment