Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

On Messing up.

There are things that are holding me back. Uncertain things like we don't have enough, what would the future be like, can we handle it? 

Yes, I worry but I'm the kind of person that if something messes up, the damage would only be for myself. No harm done for the people around. I'm not good at taking the blame but I'd rather be messed up alone than dragging other people when things go out of hand. 

And this is not about not being able to trust anyone or thinking myself as stronger to handle those things. It's just, I don't like the feeling of bothering other people for being irresponsible.

I have this small tank in my head that gets overflowed when stuff happens left and right and my tendencies are to slack and play around and possibly figure it out later. 

I just realize this now and it's pretty bad. I'm not sure yet on how will I overcome this. But yeah. That's probably all that I can say. Goodbye. 


//OnMessingUp
//sebajisoka

No comments: