Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

Cooper and her offsprings

If you didn't know yet, we have 2 female Shih-tzu and they're adorable and can be annoying at the same time.

Now, if you didn't know yet. We also have a mixed-breed male dog. He's a pretty big dog compared to our little Shih-tzu. Apparently, there was an unexpected romance between Cooper and YouTube (Yup, that's the name of the male dog. Blame my dad.)
 
So, they did what they have to do. We were devastated because of the fear of pregnancy and all the vaccines. You know, it's a lockdown. We might not afford the extra expenses. 

Few weeks had passed and we have no idea what's happening and one day, my uncle noticed so many changes in Cooper's body. Signs of pregnancy, he said.

2 days after, she went crazy and don't know what to do and calmness was taken out of her body. We knew that this was it. Last week, Jul 21, during my rest day. Not knowing what to do, while I'm doing my thing on my laptop. I heard a weird dog cry. I'm pretty sure that Cooper is in pain but I realized that the cry is very tiny. So, I stood up knowing that there's a little buddy somewhere. I knew it.

She gave birth to 1 puppy. I have to set everything up for her. I remove my chair as she cleans her offspring. I gave them time alone, picked up my stuff, and settled outside. About an hour after, I decided to check them. And yeah, she already has 2 puppies. I'm happy and I know it. Few more hours later, we have found ourselves having 4 puppies.


I'm sorry for the bad photo and this is truly a mess. But I'm grateful for the safe delivery and the kids are healthy and alive and well.


here they are now:


They're so adorable and I'm pretty surprised by Cooper. I didn't expect her to be this good of a mother. She takes care of them and makes sure that her milk is being served. 

Well, there was this time that after she gave birth here in our bedroom, we happened to find a place for her puppies. Apparently, that's not the place that Cooper wants. She stole one of the puppies and attempted to bring it back here in the bedroom. After much of negotiations, they settled in my mom and dad's bed.  

//Cooper
//Sebajisoka

No comments: