So no one told you life was gonna be this way.
I know, I know, we're late. The last episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S was aired last May 2004. That's 16 years, while the pilot episode was released in 1994. I'm turning 2 at the time.
It's fascinating, to be honest, and I'm not really into watching those old series or movies. But Jassiee told me to watch it. So, we watched it together, separately during the quarantine.
If you wanted to chill and just laugh. This TV series is the way to go. The elements and punchlines are high and I doubt not liking the team.
Last year or so, we finished How I Met Your Mother and its the best that I've watched. It has those plot twists and it's funny and also has several dramatic elements to the series but, as often as they compare the two series, it's completely different.
I mean, you will enjoy the two in their strengths. FRIENDS has a light flavor to it and you'll like it as you go deeper to those episodes. It's a masterpiece of a classic comedy.
Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey, Monica, and Chandler. A picture of FRIENDS that go through a lot and they're always been with each other. Despite their difference, they enjoy each other's company.
There's not much that I can say about this but it's one of the best. You better watch it if you still haven't. If you're still having doubts about watching it, remember that it was first aired September of 1994 and it's still on the most watch series as of now. After I finished this series, I'm not shocked why it's still up there.
//photo by ign.com
//FRIENDS
//sebajisoka

No comments:
Post a Comment