Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas 2019

It's the birth of Jesus.
Well, actually, it's not. Nobody really knows the exact date and time of His birthday, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to set a date to celebrate His journey towards us, humans, around 2000 years ago.

I don't wanna be a bummer but, I'm just going to put it out there..

Christmas is about Christ.

It's not about the kids.
It's not about the gifts.
It's not about family.

It's a day where we should celebrate for He has come and will save us from our sins. Well, we celebrate Christmas with kids, gifts, and family but please don't confuse it with the true meaning of Christmas.

Anyway..

Our Christmas was pretty simple. I helped my mom cook our meal for the night. Everyone seems busy and Egypt's girlfriend decided to celebrate with us. We opened gifts and thank God for all that He has done with my simple whisper.

On Christmas Day itself. I went with my girlfriend's family to shop for anything. They have been a huge blessing for me and my family.

Then, that's it. There's nothing big of news or event but spending the day with your loved ones will always be sweet.

//Christmas
//sebajisoka

No comments: