Pages

Monday, December 9, 2019

JIL Muntinlupa 30th Anniversary

I attended the JIL Muntinlupa 30th anniversary and it's always fun seeing familiar faces around you. 

I saw those performances and hear their worship to God, thanking Him for His faithfulness through those years. I attended their anniversary without any expectation of what will happen. 

I heard the teaching that will always inspire us to be better in our faith in God and be like an eagle that soars higher than the storms. I missed those close to the heart songs that I grew up singing. Apparently, they are the same church that I had in the previous years. 

KKBs


Kuya Marlon and Ate Joan
After the program, I happened to talk, give high-fives and hugs to those amazing people that I've been with. They are the same sweet and funny people, too bad I didn't have a picture with all of them. 

I love them all and It's amazing that there are no grudges held ever since we left a few years ago. God has been good, and He's always been. 

//JILMuntinlupa
//sebajisoka

No comments: